Copyright to WorksheetBee.com documents, including html pages, source code, images, PDF documents and the unique assembly of such documents is held by the vested creators and contributors of the WorksheetBee.com system. These documents and other elements may not be copied, redistributed, or resold without express written permission.
All text, images, trademarks, service marks and brands displayed on WorksheetBee.com are the copyrighted property of their respective owners, and additional copyrights may apply.
You may not redistribute, mirror, or resell any portion of WorksheetBee.com or documents created by WorksheetBee.com without express written permission. Any unauthorized distribution of any portion of this site or documents created by the site (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited.
Documents (worksheets) created by users visiting WorksheetBee.com may be used offline within the following limits.
- Worksheets may be used for educational and non-commercial purposes only.
- Digital copies of worksheets may be printed for home or classroom use only.
- Digital copies may be posted to a private web system for the purpose of distributing them to the intended users.
- Digital and printed documents of worksheets may not be altered in a way that obfuscates or removes the WorksheetBee logo or copyright, if present on the original.
- Digital documents created using WorksheetBee.com may not be republished or uploaded to a publicly accessible website.
Linking to WorksheetBee.com from other websites, including deep-linking (to a specific page, for example) is welcomed. However, reproducing any content or digital documents on another website without express written permission is strictly prohibited.